The DensaDeg® Clarifier/Thickener is a high-rate solids contact clarifier which combines optimized flocculation, internal and external sludge recirculation, and plate settling in two conjoined vessels.
Specific Technology—Separation: DensaDeg® 2D Clarifier/Thickener
The DensaDeg® Clarifier, Softener and Thickener is the water and wastewater industry’s most robust, versatile process on the market. This high-rate system combines optimized flocculation, internal and external solids recirculation, thickening in two conjoined vessels to maximize hydraulic loading and treatment efficiencies.
The proprietary blend of energy input and high volume solids recirculation reduces waste volumes and results in rapid settling operation and high quality treated water.
The DensaDeg® process is proven in hundreds of installations on nearly all physicalchemical separation applications in the municipal drinking water, wastewater and industrial markets.
Download the complete description of this product by clicking on the link below:
- High loading rate equals small footprint
- Compact layout: Integration of clarification and thickening in a single system
- Highly efficient use of chemicals
- External sludge recirculation and high solids concentration reduces start-up time
- Superior effluent Quality
- Thickener provides sludge storage and sludge thickening
- Easily handles influent solids variations
- No maintenance concerns due to abrasive wear of external ballasts
- BOD, COD, TSS Reduction
- Primary and Tertiary Clarifier
- Phosphorous Removal
- Wastewater Reclamation
- Drinking Water:
- Clarification and Softening
- Membrane/Filter Backwash
- Organics Removal
- Industrial Water:
- Process Water
- Softening/Silica Removal
- Metal Precipitation
- FDG Wastewater