AquaDAF® Dissolved Air Flotation High-Rate Clarifier
AquaDAF®* is a high-rate clarifier utilizing dissolved air flotation for low turbidity surface and algae laden waters.The AquaDAF® clarifier’s uniquely engineered effluent collection system provides operating rates unequaled by conventional flotation technologies.
The result: Increased capacity for existing or new treatment facilities with no minimal space required.
AquaDAF® Clarifier SPECIFIC TECHNOLOGY
Dissolved air flotation (DAF) is an excellent solution for clarifying water with high levels of algae and other low-density solids that cannot be removed efficiently with sedimentation. The AquaDAF® clarifier combines conventional Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) principles with several enhanced components, including a unique effluent collection system. This and other process improvements allow efficient hydraulics within the DAF flotation zone at superior surface loading rates.
*Under exclusive license by RICTOR OY, Helsinki, Finland
Download the complete description of this product by clicking on the link below:
- Compact footprint - 10 to 20 gpm/ft2 Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) loading rate
- All stainless steel recycle system
- No or limited polymer use
- Start-up & shutdown within minutes
- Ideal membrane pretreatment technology -
- Increased flux rates
- Hydraulic or mechanical sludge removal options
- Drinking Water Clarification
- Membrane (UF, MF, RO) Pretreatment
- Tertiary TSS and Phosphorous Removal
- TOC and Color Removal
- Cold Waters
- Conventional Basin Retrofit
- Desalination Pretreatment
- Filter Backwash Recovery/Thickening