New and Improved! ABW Quickplate™ Filter. We’ve improved our underdrain with a unique, two - piece cell design that virtually eliminates media leaks and offers increased strength, greater media-depth flexibility, and reduced maintenance. Easy to install, it directly replaces current configurations.
TECHNOLOGY: ABW® AUTOMATIC BACKWASH FILTER
The ABW® Automatic Backwash Filter means economical traveling bridge performance for municipal and industrial applications. The low-head, shallow-bed design takes advantage of surface filtration to dramatically reduce construction and maintenance costs. Our exclusive seven-stage backwash process lets the filter remain on-line during cleaning for optimum performance without shutdowns. Suitable for tertiary treatment of municipal wastewater, potable water treatment, industrial water treatment, aquifer recharge, and water reuse, the ABW® Automatic Backwash Filter is proven in thousands of installations worldwide.
Download the complete description of this product by clicking on the link below:
- Regular, short - duration backwash
- Low Head, shallow, simple construction
- Excellent effluent quality
- Low TSS or turbidity Market
- Corrosion resistant internals
- Improved underdrain media retention
- Eliminates pipe galleries, backwash controller, storage, backwash holding tanks
- Simple to operate and easily maintained
- Tertiary Filtration
- Potable Water Filtration
- GAC Contactor
- Industrial Process Water