ALTEON™ is the hydrophilic polysulfone membrane developed by Degrémont Technologies-Aquasource. ALTEON™ membranes are available in a wide range of modules, from 7 to 150 m² of filtration area.
MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY: ALTEON™
ALTEON™ is a Degrémont Technologies-Aquasource ultrafiltration membrane with one of the lowest cut off value of the market. Ultrafiltration is simply a physical process where clarification and filtration stages are both carried out simultaneously. Ultrafiltration is a low pressure process.
The wall acts as a filter for all particles larger than 0.02 micron: pollen, algae, parasites, bacteria, viruses, germ and large organic molecules. The result is perfectly pure water, with a turbidity lower than 0.1 NFU.
HOW IT WORKS
ALTEON™ are hollow fibres membranes filtering from the inside to the outside. The fibres are assembled in bundles and then placed inside a composite material tube. The bundles are held together using resin, providing perfect and permanent sealing of the module, thus achieving very high efficiency rates with respect to viruses retention.
The retained particles accumulate on the surface of the skin and are therefore easily removed when cleaning in reverse flow.
Download the complete description of this product by clicking on the link below:
- Bacteria and Cysts removal > 6 log
- Viruses removal 2 to 3 log
- High resistance to chemicals and wide range of pH
- Reduction of chlorine residual rate
- Conventional chemicals used
- Drinking water certifications in France (DGS) and USA (NSF)
- Surface water
- Process water
- recycling (Municipal and Industrial)
- Sea water desalination (Reverse Osmosis pretreatment)
- From 7 to 150 m² of filtration area